Show Your Stuff at the Fair!
- Members of Grays Harbor County and the surrounding communities are invited to exhibit in the fair in a wide variety of categories. A complete list of divisions is listed in the Exhibitor Guide. Entering exhibits in the fair is free! You may even qualify to win ribbons, prizes, and cash awards. In addition, exhibitors may purchase a discount pass for $3 on entry day when entries are brought to the fair. There is a category for pretty much anything you would like to enter. If you cannot find the category, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 360-482-2651 and we will help you. Some helpful hints are listed below:
- Read the Exhibitor Guide that pertains to your category.
- Decide what to enter. You can enter more than one division and enter more than one item in most divisions.
- Check the Exhibitor Guide for Entry Dates and Times
- Bring your entry to the fairgrounds on Entry Day at the specified time
- Plan to exhibit at next year’s fair
Exhibits are displays and entries that entered in any department.
Still Life Exhibits:Still live exhibits include Gardening, Flowers, Fiber/Needle Arts, Quilting, Sewing, Baked Goods, Preserved Foods, Fine Arts, Crafts & Hobbies, Photography, Vintage Machinery, and Grange Displays. Animal exhibits, FFA and 4-H Exhibits have a separate section in the Exhibitor Book. Plus there are contests you can enter as well!